Stories can be submitted either in writing (see last text box under “Email”) or through a 2 minute or shorter video. Videos can be recorded on your phone and submitted – no need to get fancy!
Every trucker has a story. Every trucker has a reason why they started driving and a reason why they continue driving. During the pandemic, the trucking transportation came to the forefront of public attention and drivers shined as true heroes of the American economy.
We want to share YOUR story. We are continuing to promote the American Truck Driver through YOUR true stories. Submit YOUR story right now by filling out the quick form and share with us:
1. Why did you become a truck driver?
2. What do you like about the industry?
3. Share an inspirational story about your time as a driver.
4. Why do you stay in the industry?
This is an opportunity for you to share your OWN story in YOUR words - so tell us, loud and proud!
We would love to share your story with our audience of:
Over 24,000 Facebook fans
Over 1,500 Instagram followers
Over 20,000 Newsletter subscribers
We want to know…
• Why did you choose to become a professional truck driver?• What has kept you in the industry? • Are you a US veteran that chose the industry after serving our country? • What goals has trucking helped you to accomplish?
My reason for becoming a professional truck driver stems from my childhood. My dad drove a semi and on some days, he’d take me to the local dealership to look at trucks. I remember him putting me on his shoulders and explaining to me everything I was looking at.
I’ve been blessed to work in a myriad of positions in the trucking industry.
Trucking is a wonderful profession – A career where you can be a highly paid tourist!